You've Got It, Use It!
Software End User License
End User license agreements let you, the user, know what you have purchased, your rights and responsibilities, and what to expect from ToolSleuth, LLC.
The FractalTraveller (“Software Product”) is licensed, not sold, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. This software product is owned by ToolSleuth, LLC. All rights are retained by ToolSleuth, LLC. Use of this software product is provided ‘As-Is’ without any express or implied warranty. ToolSleuth, LLC is not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or inability to use this software product.
Installing, copying or otherwise using this software product indicates that you have read this license and agree to its terms. If you do not agree, you must remove the software product from your system.
You agree to abide by the License to Use and Use Restrictions itemized below.
You agree to hold ToolSleuth, LLC harmless in the event of loss of any kind.
You agree to remove and no longer use the software in the event this agreement is terminated or you are no longer able or willing to follow the usage provisions in this license agreement.
License to Use:
The FractalTraveller system demonstration is freely licensed to you, the user, to be installed on one (1) machine with the following provisions:
- You are of a sufficient age to make binding contracts that may be enforcable on both ToolSleuth, LLC and you.
- You do not rent or lease the software product.
- You agree to the use restrictions as stated below.
- You agree that assistance or support for this demonstration product will not be provided by ToolSleuth, LLC beyond that which is accessible at its web site.
- ToolSleuth, LLC is not under obligation to provide error or bug fixes, updates or enhancements to this demonstration software product.
You may use the FractalTraveller solution with the following restrictions:
- You do not copy or distribute the Software Product in whole or in part except:
- You may incorporate screenshots of the output into other works provided you acknowledge ToolSleuth, LLC as providing the FractalTraveller spreadsheet application.
- You may disclose or use any of the settings, palettes, or schemes.
- You have prior, signed approval of ToolSleuth, LLC.
- You do not modify, merge or incorporate any of the products’ software items in part or in whole, such as, but not limited to, components, classes, modules, forms, or spreadsheet elements, into your own works without the prior approval of ToolSleuth. LLC.
- You do not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or disassemble the product except to the extent permitted by law.
- You do not use the software product in any illegal activity. Your use of this product must conform to the requirements of all US law in addition to all legal requirements in force where the software product is used.
This Software Product is provided ‘As-Is' without any express or implied warranty. ToolSleuth, LLC is not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or inability to use this software product.
This license is the entire agreement between you, the User, and ToolSleuth, LLC, and may not be changed except by signed agreement. This license is governed by the Laws of the State of Wisconsin, United States of America. If any provision of this license is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such a provision shall be severed from the license and the other provisions shall remain in effect.
By clicking on the 'Agree' Link, you indicate that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms of the agreement.
License Effective Date:
March 14, 2007